1. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS: Pursuant to the duty to inform set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following details are stated below: the company which owns www.berete.es is BERETE S.L., with Tax Identification Number (CIF) B 36469179 and its registered address for these purposes at P.T.L. de Valladares, Calle C, Edificio Dotacional, Oficina 15, 36315, Vigo (Pontevedra), Spain, with the contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.berete.es provides access to all manner of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter “the content”) on the internet which is the property of BERETE S.L. and which the USER may access. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the website. Said responsibility extends to any registration which may be required to access specific services or content.
During said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing accurate and legal information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password, for which the USER shall be responsible, and the USER undertakes to make diligent and confidential use of said password. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services which BERETE S.L. offers via its website, and undertakes not to use them for activities which may be illegal or contrary to public order, national defence or public health.
In any event, BERETE S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without the need for prior notice, the structure and design of the website: to modify or remove services or content, as well as the terms of access and/or use of the website.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform the USER that the personal data which the USER provides us with voluntarily, via any of our data collection means, will be incorporated into the automated personal data Processing Activities of BERETE S.L., in order to provide our services, as well as to keep the USER informed on matters related to the activity of the company and its services. Fields marked with “*” are mandatory, meaning that a failure to complete said fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the services and information offered on the website. The data which they contain will be treated as confidential.
BERETE S.L. fully complies with the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
BERETE S.L. has adopted the technical measures necessary to maintain the required level of security, in accordance with the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of processing in order to avoid, to the extent possible and always in accordance with the state of the art, their alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access. In order to carry out the aforementioned administration, it may be necessary to transfer the data to processors, partner companies and governments (which may verify the veracity of the data).
In the event that the USER supplies personal data referring to natural persons other than the USER, prior to their inclusion the USER must inform them of the content of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
BERETE S.L. as the controller of the Processing Activity, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection and portability of the data provided, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. The USER may exercise these rights at any time by writing to the registered address and enclosing a copy of his/her National Identity Document (DNI) or passport.
BERETE S.L. guarantees that all marketing communications which it sends to its customers will comply with the legislation in force.
As such, pursuant to Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and the General Telecommunications Law 9/2014, the USER is hereby informed that BERETE S.L. may send the USER information by electronic means about products and services of interest for which you give your consent.
You may revoke this authorisation at any time at the email address email@example.com
The case may arise that some cookies used on this website are not related to BERETE S.L. This is due to the fact that some pages of the website have content inserted which originates from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video, for example).
Given that the aforementioned content originates from another website, BERETE S.L. does not control the configuration of said cookies. If you wish to change your cookie preferences, you should consult the websites of said third parties to obtain information.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: BERETE S.L. on its own account or as a transferee owns the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained on it (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software, text, trademarks, logos, colour combinations, structure and design…), and their reproduction, distribution and public communication are strictly forbidden, including by making part or all of the content of this website available on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of BERETE S.L.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by BERETE S.L. The USER must refrain from removing, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system which may be installed on the website.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: BERETE S.L. shall not be held liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature which may arise, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in content, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted the technological measures necessary to avoid this;
deficiencies in the service, the communications network, problems resulting from malfunctioning or the use of unoptimised versions of any browser, possible security errors which may occur and the possible damage which they may cause to the USER’s computer system, to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the USER’s computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, telephone faults, interference, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system produced by causes outside of the control of BERETE S.L.; knowledge which unauthorised third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use which USERS make of the website and the information and service; use of the website, its services or content by USERS which is illegal, negligent, fraudulent, or which violates these General Terms, good faith, generally accepted use or public order.
8. MODIFICATIONS: BERETE S.L. reserves the right to make any modifications which it deems appropriate to the website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add any content and services which it provides through the website, as well as the way in which these appear or are located on its website.
9. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks are placed on www.berete.es to other websites, BERETE S.L. will exercise no control whatsoever over said sites and content. Under no circumstances shall BERETE S.L. be held liable in any way for the content of any link belonging to an external website, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks to other websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any form of association, merger or participation with any of the linked entities.
11. GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS: BERETE S.L. will pursue the non-fulfilment of these terms, as well as any other improper use of its website, by exercising all civil and penal actions to which it has recourse under the law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: BERETE S.L. may at any time amend the terms set out herein, with them being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned terms will be based on their publication and they shall remain valid until modified by other duly published ones.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between BERETE S.L. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any conflict shall be submitted to the Courts of Vigo.